Your Medical Care
Our highly qualified healthcare professionals are at your service: doctors, surgeons and nurses are always ready to welcome you, assist you, visit you at least once a day, give you the most detailed explanations and inform you about the treatment plan.
Some Useful Information for Your Stay
Smoking is strictly forbidden (in accordance with Anti-Smoking Law No. 174/2011) in the entire hospital (rooms, corridors, gardens, cafeteria…).
Smoking areas are designated for your relatives and visitors outside the hospital building.
During your stay, you can have access to tobacco consultations. If you would like to benefit from this service, talk to your treating physician or to the unit’s nurses who can refer you to the Smoking Cessation Center.
- Your Room
All rooms are air-conditioned and equipped with a TV, a safe and smoke detectors.
- Your Meals
Patient meals are prepared under the supervision of specialized dieticians and according to the recommendations of the attending physician.
Meals are served according to the following schedule:
• Breakfast: between 8:30 a.m. and 9:30 a.m.
• Lunch: between 12:30 p.m. and 2:00 p.m.
• Dinner: between 5:30 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- Phone Calls
- You can place external calls by dialing "9" followed by the number you are calling.
- You can also receive calls. Your caller must dial Hôtel-Dieu de France’s number (01/604000) followed by the number of your bed.
- You can call any internal extension free of charge.
- Public pay phones are available in the main hall.
- WiFi Connection
To connect to HDF's WiFi network, WiFi cards are available in the vending machines.