Founded in 1930, the Department of Otorhinolaryngology and Cervico-Facial Surgery (ENT-CFS) is constantly developing and striving for excellence through its multidisciplinary approach. It includes various ENT subspecialties in addition to general ENT care.
The ENT Department, composed of 6 doctors, is dedicated to the treatment of ENT pathologies, ensuring medical and surgical treatment. A vast technical platform is at the service of the Department to ensure screening and appropriate examinations.
The Department, as part of its academic mission, provides training for residents in otorhinolaryngology.
The advanced techniques performed within the Department are:
- Middle ear surgery and cochlear implants
- Neurotological surgery and lateral skull base approaches
- Endoscopic sinus surgery and anterior skull base approaches
- Open and endoscopic surgery for vocal pathologies (thyroplasty, injections...)
- ENT cancer surgery performed by open and endoscopic methods with CO2 laser
- Laryngotracheal reconstruction surgery
- Salivary gland surgery
- Thyroid surgery
- Surgery for birth defects related to the ear-nose-throat (ENT) sphere
- Pediatric ENT Surgery
The Department has an audiological and vestibular investigation center as well as an ambulatory swallowing assessment unit.