Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery
The Department of Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery is one of the pioneer departments in this field in Lebanon. Founded over 50 years ago, this department is constantly evolving and improving in order to remain at the forefront of progress and modernity. Today, it fully covers the two fields of the specialty: cosmetic surgery and reconstructive surgery. An experienced team of five plastic surgeons provides all these services.
Faced with an increasingly high demand for aesthetic surgery, the department offers a wide range of services: surgical treatment of senescence and facial beautification, aesthetic surgery of the breast and abdomen, and surgery for silhouette embellishment.
Special care is provided for male patients, as well as for patients who are seeking medical consultation in increasing numbers following massive weight loss.
Our aesthetic surgery patients benefit from a special care in terms of welcome, comfort and privacy.
The Department of Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery provides training for residents as part of its academic mission.
- Aesthetic surgery of the nose, eyelids, lips and chin
- Surgery for face, neck and eyebrows ptosis
- Surgery for protruding ears
- Surgery for breast ptosis, breast hypertrophy and breast augmentation
- Bodylift, liposculpture and liposuction
- Surgery for ptosis and hypotrophy of the buttocks and aesthetic surgery for thighs and arms
- Male breast surgery
- Intimate surgery
- Botulinum toxin injections, wrinkle fillers and fat injections
Advanced reconstructive surgery:
- Reconstructive surgery following the removal of tumors (breast, skin, mouth and facial bones ...), trauma and burns, or in case of birth defects
- Face, neck and limbs reconstruction, breast reconstruction (by prosthesis or flap) as well as microsurgery
- Maxillofacial and craniofacial surgery including orthognathic surgery
- Craniosynostosis surgery
- Surgery for cleft lip and palate and other birth defects