International Patients Office
"At Hôtel-Dieu de France, we understand that seeking medical treatment outside your home country can be a real challenge for you and your family."
Our office welcomes all international patients and our officers will facilitate their admission. You will be handed all your paperwork and doctors’ appointments at the end of the process.
We offer you a Flight-to-Flight service including transportation (Airport-Hotel-Hospital).
International Patients’ Services
- Meet and greet at the airport
- Transportation (Airport-Hotel-Hospital-Hotel-Airport)
- Ambulance service
- International patients lounge
- Direct admission arrangements
- Two nights’ accommodation for two people at a 5–star hotel near our hospital (including breakfast, gym, sauna, steam room and Wi-Fi)
- Full checkup tests as selected (for one person)
- One-day sightseeing tour in selected Lebanese cities (touristic tips)
- VIP treatment
- Assistance before, during and after hospitalization
- Translation and interpretation services
The 4 Package Offers
General Medical Assessment (GMA)
Medical consultation – Complete blood test - Urinalysis – Immunologic test – Technical medical exams
Including but not limited to: Optometry – Tonometry – Audiometry (Electrocardiogram – Free consultation with a dietitian: Body composition)
Duration: 4 hours
GMA + Gynecological Assessment (GMA-GYA)
Consultation with a gynecologist – Complete blood test – Urinalysis – Technical medical exams - Mammography and echography
Duration: 8 hours
GMA + Smokers and Ex-Smokers Assessment (GMA-SA)
Consultation with a pulmonologist - Consultation with an ENT doctor – Urinalysis – Technical medical exams
Duration: 8 hours
GMA + Cardiovascular Assessment (GMA-CA)
Consultation with a cardiologist – Complete blood test – Urinalysis – Technical medical exams
Duration: 8 hours
Procedure dedicated to international patients at HDF
This procedure is dedicated to booking a hospital stay or request outpatient tests for patients covered by the insurance companies listed below or private patients with a non-Lebanese nationality:
List of insurance companies:
- Intermutuelle IMA
- Al Tawuniya
Step 1: Patient consultation by the doctor
- General information
- Copy of Patient Identification card (if available)
- Copy of ID card
- Copy of medical insurance card (if available)
- Admission Request for patients that should be hospitalized
- Medical Prescription Request for outpatient tests
Step 2: Sending documents to the International Patients Office
The documents mentioned in Step 1 should be sent by email to the following addresses: or or via WhatsApp on 00961 71 052 944
Step 3: Reservation and estimation
The International Patients Office will confirm to the patient by SMS and/or email and/or phone call their appointments at the technical platform and/or hospitalization reservation within 2 hours if all documents are submitted between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
If said documents are submitted outside these time slots, confirmation will be sent the following day at 10:00 a.m.
The International Patients Office also confirms the estimated cost and deposit to be paid as well as the status of the coverage.
Step 4: Confirmation
The international patient confirms their visit so that the International Patients Office can finalize their coverage process and necessary procedures.
International Patients Office Working Hours
Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Fax: +961 1 604 222
Cell.: +961 71 052 944